Thursday, July 19, 2012

More or Less OR Less is More ?

. . . more or less . . .                          OR
                           . . . less IS more . . .

Welcome back!  I've returned after an absence of several months since returning to complete my undergraduate degree at the beginning of 2012.

How very nice to return HERE where my passion of writing lies.

I've come to realize, with the help of those around me, the ABSOLUTE answer to this question for myself - and perhaps for others.  What do I mean by this?  Perhaps you already know - yet, always a gentle reminder in life.

Remember the days when you wanted ALL of the toys?  The NEW gidgets and gadgets that are advertised around us?  The DREAM of having that NEW car or BIG house or most fashionable clothes?  Remember?  I KNOW you do.  These are 'things' that surround us daily and that by others, the media, books, your best friend, your neighbor, etc. will NOT let us forget.

Well . . .

Those are the days I've MORE or LESS left behind . . .   The realization of less IS more is what surrounds me in this moment.

The very essence of WHO I AM and the difference I make within this world is so much LESS of the 'material' and much, much MORE of the core of who we are and what we have been freely 'gifted' within.

Where are you in this process?  Are you in process?  Some things NEVER change nor do realizations come until you are WITHOUT.  In this realization of seemingly being WITHOUT there is an abundance of what IS!

Yep . . . it resides WITHIN!

I wish you this gift of realization!

Nice to be back!

Michele



1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back friend! Glad you'll be writing again! Love & Blessings! -jk

    ReplyDelete