Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amazement

   I often wonder what it is I will share with you here on this SIMPLE and open space.  Just moments ago it comes to me.
   I've have been standing in the parking lot of McDonald's (home of my FREE WiFi connection), speaking to two strangers in a truck.  Oleg & Oxana are traveling around the world in their very own truck from Russia.  Thus far, they have visisted four of our continents.  I have yet to visit their blog:  www.radul.ru but I certainly will when I've finished here.
   What comes to me is the 'strenght' and 'will' of a young couple wanting to pursue what many of us may only do via DVD's, magazines or the Internet.  THEY have taken the 'risk' with their 'want' to go where their hearts lead them.
   One of the things they shared with me was this:  All people, in all places they have visited thus far, have been kind.  The people of the United Stated have been ESPECIALLY kind and warm to them.  This makes me PROUD and touched my heart.
   I left them with these words, "No matter where we come from, or where we are going, we ALL come from the SAME place."  My place is from the loving arms of my creator.  Theirs is also!

No comments:

Post a Comment