Friday, August 26, 2011

"L" ove

   Today, as I was struggling with quite a bit of pain from a rotator cuff problem, I realized how very important Love is in my life!  I write love with a CAPITAL "L" as I reference the equivalent to God when I use it.
   My parents filled me with a great love though rarely said the words until I became an adult.  Rather, I should say, I do NOT remember hearing the words until I was an adult.  What changed?  I began to Love who I was as a person and to acknowledge "L"ove in my life and it's meaning to me.
   Very recently, the last six months or so, "L"ove has surrounded me in many ways and in doing so has allowed me to "L"ove others in an honest, caring and reverent way.  My parents, in their quietness and reserved ways, actually taught me a lot about this "L"ove through their own deeds and actions.
   We are given the opportunity to choose, pass on and render the BEST we have been given throughout our lives.  Today I CHOOSE to pass on this "L"ove that makes ALL of the difference in each and every day.
   I wish for you "L"ove in every sense of the word.
   Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Well said friend! What a way to Love & Honor your parents for what they DID give - that takes a special kind of Love also... I am so glad to know you, you bring a smile to my heart every time we cross paths. ~joy

    ReplyDelete