Sunday, September 4, 2011

The BEAUTY of NATURALNESS

   Today I was blessed to meet four wonderfully beautiful women all radiating their very beauty through their original naturalness.  These women came for an ice-cream cone and were dressed as though they may have come from church services.  The youngest was 72 years old and the eldest about 90 years old.  Each had white hair, little if any make-up, wonderful smiles, cute giggles and sparkling eyes!
   As I often do, I greeted them and we chatted for a bit.  I share this because their simple demeanor and delightfulness brought wonder to my soul.  Seems my Spirit has been so overwhelmed with the goodness of ALL and the KINDNESS of many that my poor little baby eyes have been crying tears for the better part of this day.  Continuously flowing while at church I had to self-check and repeatedly ask WHAT was going on within me.
   Taking some time to be still and quiet I've realized that the LOUDNESS in my QUIET is a voice that has been calling me for years and years.  The tears come as I rejoice in the sound of what I have finally come to hear what I am listening to.
   Yes indeed, I have continually been called to 'ministry' above and beyond what it is I've accomplished.  I am so near to taking that next step to ensure I do not place cotton in my ears another time. 
  
   I MUST listen! 
   I WILL listen!
   I do HEAR your calling me!
   I'm COMING!
 
   When I wipe my eyes yet again, I shall return.  Thank you ladies for surrounding me with your Spirit so that I may listen to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment