Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Far too long!

   I've realized that it has been far too long since I've written a post here.  Many people that I am surrounded by in my life, both locally and afar, are dealing with various illnesses and I've placed my energies in prayer for them as well as encouragement, smiles, cards, etc.  Anything and everything to lift their Spirit!
   I have a short verse to share with you and ask that you keep yourself well in all aspects of your life.  I also ask that you keep your Spirits uplifted for yourself.  Only in this way can we be of any benefit to those in need of our support and positive thoughts.

She Who Heals – An American Indian Healing Prayer


Mother, sing me a song
That will ease my pain,
Mend broken bones,
Bring wholeness again.

Catch my babies
When they are born,
Sing my death song,
Teach me how to mourn.

Show me the Medicine
Of the healing herbs,
The value of spirit,
The way I can serve.

Mother, heal my heart
So that I can see
The gifts of yours
That can live through me.


So, however you read this, or the need to change some words, know that it is all positive and sent to you as well as within me!


Be blessed!


Michele





No comments:

Post a Comment